Wednesday 16 November 2016

Our Script and Storyboard For Our Preliminary Task

For our 25 second Film (Our Preliminary Task) we are filming an argument between two friends over a boy. The genre of this type of film we have chosen is a comedy/teen film. There are two characters in our film who will be played by Gabrielle (Zara) and I (Jenny). The script below is what will happen in  the 25 seconds.

Our Script:

Jenny opens the door and walks down the stairs where Zara is sitting directly opposite. Zara looks up from her phone and sees Jenny standing at the opposite side of the room.
Zara: Oh, hey Jenny
Jenny: Texting Callum are we?
Zara: What?


Jenny begins to walk slowly towards Zara, who is still sitting down.


Jenny: You and Callum. I know you like him, and I know you walked home with him yesterday!


Zara stands up from her seat, shocked by Jenny's accusation. 
Zara: Yes I did walk with him but only as friends. I don't like him in that way.
Jenny: You know how much I like him Zara. How could you do this to me!
Zara: Your acting crazy, I only walked home with him. I wouldn't do that to you. Come on sit down and we'll talk.
Jenny: Crazy? Crazy! Oh I'll show you crazy.


Jenny then slaps Zara across the face and it cuts to a black screen.


Our Storyboard:







No comments:

Post a Comment